The Sanctuary #363 - 363/80 John Whiteway Drive, Gosford
John Whiteway Drive, Gosford, NSW
One of a few holiday properties in the Gosford area, this property in a secure complex with pool is private with a leafy outlook only 5 minute walk to the great Blue Tongue Stadium at Gosford and 2 minutes to the CBD.
Backing onto Rumbalara Reserve this unique, quiet, single level apartment on the 6th floor boasts a lovely outlook over the nearby reserve and Brisbane Water. Located just 800m to Gosford shopping district, 1.3km to Gosford train station and 1.8km to Gosford Hospital the apartment not only offers privacy and views but also convenience.
In a secure complex with complex facilities, yet boasting privacy and a leafy outlook with only the singing of the birds to disturb your peace. Only two minutes off the freeway and 1km to the boat ramp at Gosford, this property has everything you could need. Undercover security parking as well as a swimming pool and gymnasiums with a childrens playground.
Lovely views over the Brisbane Waters can be seen from the large covered balcony with the always peaceful Rumbalara reserve adjoining the property. Listen to the wildlife as they are the only things that can be heard at this peaceful location.
* Two out of the three bedrooms offer built in robes with the master bedroom featuring a generously sized walk in wardrobe, ensuite and separate balcony access.
* The interior boasts excellent privacy while maintaining a relaxed outlook.
* The generous sized open plan kitchen features a gas cook top and ample cupboard space.
* The apartment also features a split cycle air-conditioning system, NBN, and excellent security with security gates and fob key access to building and lifts.
* The complex also features 2 pools, two gyms and a children's play area.
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to secure a great short holiday in one of these stylish apartments in Gosford backing onto a reserve, where only the bellbirds will bother you.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- TV/DVD Player
- Outdoor setting with BBQ
- Laundry with washer and dryer
- Complex facilities including pool and gymnasium
- Close to Blue Tongue Stadium
Gosford is the major commercial and administrative centre of the Central Coast. The blue tongue stadium which can hold 20,000 spectators offers a unique multifunctional facility and is home to the Central Coast Mariners. Rumbalara and Katandra Reserves, featuring exceptional bush land adjacent to the heart of Gosford, are the towns most popular attractions. Take in the local art at the beautiful Gosford Regional art gallery at Caroline Bay, stroll through the Japanese gardens before enjoying a coffee in the Point Caf.
We look forward to assisting you in creating your next coastal holiday.
Book online or call our holiday team on 02 4385 1000.
All holiday properties are subject to sundry costs including cleaning and booking fees.
A bond will be required for every booking. Please contact the office to confirm the amount as it differs for each property.
Check-in times are from 2pm 5pm. Arrival after this time (up till 10pm) may incur a late check-in fee. Check-in after 10pm is not available.
Sorry, we have a strict no party and no smoking policy.
- Bedroom 1
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 2
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 3
- 1x King Single
- 1x Trundle
- Air Conditioning
- Bathroom: 1 Main Bathroom - 1 Ensuite in main
- Bath Tub
- Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms - 2 Queens, 1 King Single (Trundle also
- Child Friendly
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Swimming Pool
- Big Screen TV