Beach Break with your dog! - Pet Friendly MacMasters Beach Home
Macmasters Parade, Macmasters Beach, NSW
Great Macs-Beach house, pet friendly, with loads of accommodation - so bring everyone!
Located in an exclusive street, this wonderfully versatile home presents an idyllic lifestyle opportunity of peace, privacy and serenity. Positioned only a short walk to the beach, surf club and Rockpool. Weekends will be so much richer in this relaxed enironment.
The home is separated into to quarters:
Uupstairs has kitchen, sundrenched living area, three bedrooms and garaging all on the same level
Downstairs has kitchentte, two more bedrooms, great breakout areas for the kids and a concrete pad outside for playing games
(Please note there is no internal stairs connecting both parts of this home)
- Wonderfully spacious layout features open plan living/dining
- Sun bathed entertainment deck in private leafy surrounds
- Oversized sunlit backyard amid beautiful established gardens
- Well equipped timber kitchen with ample storage/bench space
- Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Self-contained guest accommodation on lower level
- Combustion fireplace on upper level, polished timber floors
- Reverse cycle air conditioning unit in main living space upstairs
- Multiple TVs & DVD players
- Slow combustion fire place upstairs
- Ceiling fan in front living room and bedrooms upstairs.
- Pedastal fans in downstairs living and bedrooms.
- Lower level rumpus, off street parking
- Idyllic lifestyle prospect, moments to village shops, cafes
- Close to a variety of schools, parks, moments to Killcare
- Dogs Permitted (with owner approval)
Macmasters Beach is a unique tranquil location which remains a bit of a secret to those in the know wanting a low key soft adventure getaway. Macmasters is a quiet community that welcomes like-minded people, those seeking a quiet and secluded getaway. Macmasters Beach is rated one of the best surfing beaches on the coast and the natural swimming pool is great for kids. The beach kiosk is a great place to enjoy some sun and a coffee or enjoy fantastic Thai of an evening. Macmasters Beach is surrounded by National Park, so wildlife is abundant and the Bouddi Coastal Walk stretching from Macmasters Beach through to Putty Beach is one of the most spectacular on the Central Coast. Nearby the villages of Hardys Bay and Killcare offer a variety of galleries, eateries, tennis court, boat and yacht hire and fishing spots. You can also catch the ferry to Palm Beach from nearby Wagstaff.
We look forward to assisting you in creating your next coastal holiday.
Book online or call our holiday team on 02 4385 1000.
All holiday properties are subject to sundry costs including cleaning, linen and booking fees.
A bond (security deposit) will be required as a pre-authorisation of a credit card for every booking and a bond pre-authorisation form will need to be completed and returned prior to arrival. This will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed. Please contact the office to confirm the bond amount as it differs for each property, minimum $1,000 (higher for more prestigious properties).
For bookings longer than 14 days, mid-stay cleans will be required at guests cost. Please contact the office for clarification of the number of mid-stay cleans required based on the length of stay and pricing as the cost will differ for each property.
Check-in times are from 2pm5pm and conducted at our Raine & Horne Offices (Terrgial/Avoca). Arrival after this time (up till 10pm) will incur a late check-in fee of $50. Check-in after 10pm is not available.
Sorry, we have a strict no party and no smoking policy. Minimum age restriction is 21 years.
By moving forward with a booking at this property you are agreeing to the above bond procedures and additional documentation requirements.
- Bedroom 1
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 2
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 3
- 2x Single
- Bedroom 4
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 5
- 2x Bunks
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Combustion Fire
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Sleeps: 6