White Beach Studio - 42a Ash Street, Terrigal
42a Ash Street, Terrigal, NSW
A perfect studio for couples wanting a unique style getaway.
This cute and cosy studio has been stylishly renovated for that perfect couples getaway.
Spend the day at the beach or exploring Terrigals Restaurants, cafes and shops then come home to a cosy night in with your loved one.
- Ducted, reverse cycle air-conditioning and BugLock linen (perfect for allergy sufferers)
- Easy walk to Terrigal beach / CBD including cafs, restaurants, bars
- Off street parking for 1vehiclesplus additional on street
- Self contained kitchenette
- Large flat screen 55" wall-mounted smart TV with You Tube and Netflix
- Bosch washing machine / dryer in bathroom with walk-in shower
- Photographs by Victor Delaney for sale through Studiowdoubleyou.com.au
- Paintings through out home are not for sale but join mailing list for Studiowdoubleyou.com.au for future exhibition details.
- External CCTV surveillance running 24/7 for your peace of mind
- Pet friendly
Terrigal is a vibrant cosmopolitan village offering a range of stylish cafes and restaurants from which you can watch the beach culture pass you by. Sip coffee or enjoy quintessential Australian fish & chips at the Haven or along the Esplanade. As the afternoon comes relax in the Lord Ashley Lounge or relax to some live music at the Florida bar. Just a short drive away is Erina Fair with all the shopping one could desire as well as numerous dining options, cinema complex, ice skating and more.
Dive the HMAS Adelaide, take a fishing charter, surfing lesson or simply enjoy an ice cream under the Norfolk Island pines that line the Esplanade. Hire a stand up paddle board on the Lagoon or take a surfing lesson or diving charter, there is plenty to do in this beachside suburb.
To see this magnificent home as a whole please see our link below-
We look forward to assisting you in creating your next coastal holiday.
All holiday properties are subject to sundry costs including cleaning, linen and booking fees.
A bond (security deposit) will be required as a pre-authorisation of a credit card for every booking and a bond pre-authorisation form will need to be completed and returned prior to arrival. This will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed. Please contact the office to confirm the bond amount as it differs for each property, minimum $1,000 (higher for more prestigious properties).
For bookings longer than 14 days, mid-stay cleans will be required at guests cost. Please contact the office for clarification of the number of mid-stay cleans required based on the length of stay and pricing as the cost will differ for each property.
Check-in times are from 2pm5pm and conducted at our Raine & Horne Offices (Terrgial/Avoca). Arrival after this time (up till 10pm) will incur a late check-in fee of $50. Check-in after 10pm is not available.
Sorry, we have a strict no party and no smoking policy. Minimum age restriction is 21 years.
By moving forward with a booking at this property you are agreeing to the above bond procedures and additional documentation requirements.
- Bedroom 1
- 1x Queensize
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Furniture Outdoor
- Iron and Board
- Long-term renters welcome
- Pantry Basics
- Pets Welcome
- Big Screen TV
- Enclosed Yard