Gone to the Beach - 40 Coogee Ave, The Entrance North
Located in a nice and quiet street with the North Entrance beach a short walk to the end of the street and you are on the Beach , very popular spot for surfers and the Lake, known for great fishing a stones through away.
Featuring open plan living areas with floating floorboards throughout, well sized living and dining area. Offers all your mod cons of TV room, Stereo, TV, DVD and VCR Players and revamped kitchen with Dishwasher.
The backyard is very relaxing with a nice outdoor setting and BBQ area, Carport and Air- Conditioning in Living Area.
Pets permitted outside.
This home offers coastal living at its finest so you can relax & unwind whilst listening to the waves crash.
– Four generous bedrooms with storage in all rooms
– Two living areas for ease of family living with UHD TV with Netflix
– Bathroom features shower over bath & separate w/c
– External laundry with additional shower & w/c
– Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking & ample storage
– Indoors flows to outdoor covered entertainment area
– BBQ facilities for ease of entertaining
– Carport with additional off street parking (garage is NOT available to guests)
– Fully fenced yard for pets
– Bikes, fishing rods & surf boards available for use
– Outdoor shower for rinsing off after returning from a swim or surf at the beach or relax in the spa
– Main living area features air conditioning, ceiling fan & bi-fold doors
– Access to The Entrance North beach located mere metres from your doorstep
– Please note: there are external security cameras at the property. They are not ‘back to base’ and are only for the purpose of viewing who is at the front/back door while inside the property.
Bed 1: Queen
Bed 2: Double
Bed 3: Tri-Bunk (Queen on bottom, single up top)
Bed 4: Tri-Bunk (Queen on bottom, single up top)
The North Entrance beach is flanked to the north by Wyrrabalong National Park and to the south by The Entrance Channel opening to Tuggerah Lakes. The Entrance is always a hive of activity. The waterfront park hosts a vibrant range of free family entertainment with live performances at the open air Sails Stage. Throughout the year, crowds of people enjoy the range of special events and festivals, while on the first and third Saturday’s of each month, fresh locally farmed produce is available at the seaside Farmers Markets.
Open for discovery is Tuggerah Lakes. Hit the 12 km cycle way- don’t worry about packing your bike as there are plenty available to hire in the summertime. Take your lunch and stop along the way at one of the picnic and BBQ areas scattered round the lake.
No doubt at some point the water will beckon. A range of vessels are available for hire. Toowoon Bay, Shelly Beach and Bateau Bay are just south of The Entrance and feature stunning beaches that are known for surfing, swimming and a relaxed atmosphere. There are many local clubs in the area including Shelly Beach Golf Club,Diggers At The Entrance, and Mingara, the area’s largest recreation club.
We look forward to assisting you in creating your next coastal holiday.
All holiday properties costs include cleaning, linen and booking fees.
A bond (security deposit) will be required as a pre-authorisation of a credit card for every booking and a bond pre-authorisation form will need to be completed and returned prior to arrival. This will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed. The bond on this property is $1,000.
For bookings longer than 14 days, mid-stay cleans will be required at guests cost. Please contact the office for clarification of the number of mid-stay cleans required based on the length of stay and pricing as the cost will differ for each property.
Check-in times are from 2pm-5pm and conducted at our Raine &Horne Offices (Terrgial/Avoca). Arrival after this time (up till 10pm) will incur a late check-in fee of $50. Check-in after 10pm is not available.
Sorry, we have a strict no party and no smoking policy. Minimum age restriction is 21 years.
By moving forward with a booking at this property you are agreeing to the above bond procedures and additional documentation requirements.
- A fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ and outdoor setting on a large deck area
- Bed and Bath Linen included
- Big Screen TV
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- dining and lounge area
- Dining Room
- Dining Room Open Plan w/ Kitchen & Living
- Enclosed Yard
- Family Friendly
- Fenced yard
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Great Location
- Ground Floor
- Iron and Board
- Living Area
- Microwave Oven
- Off street parking
- Open plan kitchen
- Outdoor setting
- Parking: Carport
- Pets Welcome
- Picnic BBQ
- Shower Outdoor
- Split system air-conditioning
- Walk to Beach
- Washing Machine
Gone to the Beach is the prefect place for a family holiday by the beach. The beach is very close by. The outdoor area is great for big families or a group of friends. The spa is also amazing for kids to be entertained! Communication was quick and easy. Good value for money.
Great place to stay. Pics don’t do it justice. Would happily stay again.
A lovely space for a couple of families. Close to town, super close to the beach. Lots of open space inside & out so doesn't feel crowded.
The place was fantastic and much better than expected. There are electric blinds, hairdryer and the external laundry bathroom really convenient for large group! Garden is fully secure and great for kids! The beach is 20 meters from the house which is fantastic (dog friendly beach too)
The place was really nice and great spaces. We really enjoyed the spa, and the beach is only a 1 minute walk from the house. Well stocked kitchen and outdoor bbq. Would stay again.