The Sanctuary #363 - 363/80 John Whiteway Drive
– Apartment with a spacious undercover balcony overlooking Rumbalara Reserve and Brisbane Water one kilometre from Gosford CBD. Secure property premises includes 2 outdoor swimming pools, a gym and secured double undercover carpark.
– The reverse cycled air-conditioned apartment consists of 102m2 indoor living space and a 67m2 balcony. Recent additions include installation of high speed NBN fibre to the premises internet (Wi-Fi) with free netflix and new whitegoods.
– Full access to the apartment including the complex swimming pools and gym. Guests will also have access to uncapped unlimited high speed internet and complementary UHD Netflix, Disney +, and Kayo sports.
– Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
– Main bedroom with ensuite
– Smart TV with free Netflix, Disney+, Kayo sports included. Also with an attached Chromecast will allow for easy guest connectivity.
– Outdoor setting with Weber Baby Q
– Laundry with washer and dryer
– Complex facilities including pool and gymnasium
– Close to Central Coast Stadium
– Complimentary WiFi: Uncapped High Speed NBN Fibre to Premises Internet
– Nespresso Capsule machine with complimentary welcoming capsules
Gosford is the major commercial and administrative centre of the Central Coast. The blue tongue stadium which can hold 20,000 spectators offers a unique multifunctional facility and is home to the Central Coast Mariners. Rumbalara and Katandra Reserves, featuring exceptional bush land adjacent to the heart of Gosford, are the towns most popular attractions. Take in the local art at the beautiful Gosford Regional art gallery at Caroline Bay, stroll through the Japanese gardens before enjoying a coffee in the Point Caf.
We look forward to assisting you in creating your next coastal holiday.
All holiday properties are subject to sundry costs including cleaning, linen and booking fees.
A bond (security deposit) will be required as a pre-authorisation of a credit card for every booking and a bond pre-authorisation form will need to be completed and returned prior to arrival. This will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed. Please contact the office to confirm the bond amount as it differs for each property, minimum $1,000 (higher for more prestigious properties).
For bookings longer than 14 days, mid-stay cleans will be required at guests cost. Please contact the office for clarification of the number of mid-stay cleans required based on the length of stay and pricing as the cost will differ for each property.
Check-in times are from 2pm–5pm and conducted at our Di Jones Offices (Terrigal/Avoca). Arrival after this time (up till 10pm) will incur a late check-in fee of $50. Check-in after 10pm is not available.
Sorry, we have a strict no party and no smoking policy. Minimum age restriction is 21 years.
By moving forward with a booking at this property you are agreeing to the above bond procedures and additional documentation requirements.
- A fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Big Screen TV
- Child Friendly
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Communal Pool
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Swimming Pool
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Wheelchair Access
The Sanctuary GosfordMandy