We look forward to having you stay in our area and your holiday accommodation!
On behalf of the Central Coast Holidays Team we extend a warm welcome to you. We are delighted that you have chosen to stay with us for your visit to our beautiful region.
Please be assured that your comfort and satisfaction are most important to us. Should you require any assistance to make your stay with us more pleasant and enjoyable, please do not hesitate to contact our staff.
We hope you enjoy your stay. Here are a few of the house rules we really need you to know:
- Please notify our office within the first hour of check in if you have any concerns. After the first hour we may be unable to rectify any issues.
- Your co-operation in leaving the premises in a clean and tidy condition is appreciated otherwise you may be subject to an additional charge.
- All properties are non-smoking and if detected will result in an immediate non-release of your bond.
- Noisy parties will not be tolerated and may lead to the immediate cancellation of the booking (at any time) and/or a loss of your bond.
- Garbage and recycling bins are to be left on the footpath Wednesday or Thursday nights and brought in the next morning. Excess garbage if has to be removed may result in a claim against your bond.
- If keys are lost you will be charged a fee of $50.
Non- compliance to our terms and conditions may result in termination of your booking or a loss of your bond. We hope that you have an amazing holiday experience!