We look forward to having you stay in our area and your holiday accommodation!
On behalf of the Central Coast Holidays Team we extend a warm welcome to you. We are delighted that you have chosen to stay with us for your visit to our beautiful region.
Please be assured that your comfort and satisfaction are most important to us. Should you require any assistance to make your stay with us more pleasant and enjoyable, please do not hesitate to contact our staff.
We hope you enjoy your stay. Here are a few of the house rules we really need you to know:
- Please notify our office within the first hour of check in if you have any concerns. After the first hour we may be unable to rectify any issues.
- Your co-operation in leaving the premises in a clean and tidy condition is appreciated otherwise you may be subject to an additional charge.
- All properties are non-smoking and if detected will result in an immediate non-release of your bond.
- Noisy parties will not be tolerated and may lead to the immediate cancellation of the booking (at any time) and/or a loss of your bond.
- Garbage and recycling bins are to be left on the footpath Wednesday or Thursday nights and brought in the next morning. Excess garbage if has to be removed may result in a claim against your bond.
- If keys are lost you will be charged a fee of $50.
Non- compliance to our terms and conditions may result in termination of your booking or a loss of your bond. We hope that you have an amazing holiday experience!
Key collection hours are between 2pm and before 5pm on the day of arrival.
If you are staying at a property in Terrigal, North Avoca, Wamberal, Forresters Beach or The Entrance North please collect your keys from our Raine & Horne office at TERRIGAL. The Terrigal Office is located at 78 The Terrigal Esplanade Terrigal (next to Commonwealth Bank in the main street).
If you are staying at a property in Avoca, Copacabana or Macmasters Beach please collect your keys from our Raine & Horne office at AVOCA. The Avoca office is located at 192 Avoca Drive, Avoca Beach. If you will be departing on a Sunday or Public Holiday – keys are required to be returned to the Terrigal Office.
On departure keys are to be returned to our office by 9am (10am during winter).
AFTER HOURS KEY COLLECTION
If you are arriving after business hours please call our office ASAP to arrange alternative key pickup arrangements. Bond forms must be returned to us before we can provide this service. Arrivals after business hours will result in a $50.00 late check-in fee.
Prior to check-in you will need to have your duly completed Bond Pre-Authorisation Form as we as a photocopy of your Drivers Licence and the Credit Card against which the pre-authorised amount will be held in the event of a claim. Your bond form and copies must be returned 1 week prior to your arrival date.
All guests must read sand accept our Terms & Conditions
. By signing our Bond Pre-Authorisation Form
this indicates your are proceeding with this booking and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.