Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should we bring with us?
All bed & bath linen is provided for all our properties, all you will need to bring are your beach towels.
2. What is the quickest way to get to the Central Coast?
Please see our “Maps & Directions” tab on the home page.
3. Where do we collect our keys?
Keys are to be collected from either our Terrigal office or Avoca Office. Check- in time is between 2-5pm unless organised differently. Please phone 02 4385 1000 to confirm your pick up location. If you will not be arriving within these hours a late check-in fee will be charged.
4. What is checkout time?
Check out time is 10am (9am during peak Dec & Jan) unless we have agreed to a late check out. To organise a late check out please phone our office.
5. What if damage occurs while we are in the holiday property?
Please notify our office as soon as possible if any damages occur.
6. What do we do if we lock ourselves out of our holiday property?
Please call the local locksmith to gain access back into the property. This charge will be at your own expense.
7. Is there a bond for our booking?
Yes, all properties require a bond to be paid at check-in. The minimum bond amount is $1,000.